The Essentials of Results-based Management & Theory of Change in a Changing World
Learn how to deal with a changing world in real time in the way you design, manage, monitor, evaluate and report on your initiatives
This Zoom comprehensive online workshop will focus on how to deal with a changing world in real time in the way you design, manage, monitor, evaluate and report on your initiatives. We will focus on real time case studies drawn from workshop participants to retrofit, adapt or create new initiatives that are sensitive to a changing world of external shocks, stresses and hazards.
Take a step and join us in this adventure into remote digital collaboration and get inspired for the future of your work!
This remote online workshop is organized in an orientation Session + six x 3.5 hour sessions from January 13-27, 2023. The workshop uses a Zoom platform and other online platforms (e.g. Google docs, Jamboard) to ensure sessions are interactive and practical.
In six 3.5 hour online sessions, we will show you how to:
- MASTER RBM online digital tools in the workplace in an interactive & participatory way with your stakeholders;
- DEVELOP systems thinking around RBM;
- APPLY RBM at an organizational, programme and/or project level;
- DESIGN a Logic Model and Performance Measurement framework using online software and a participatory format that you can use in the workplace with your teams;
- DEVELOP and EXPLAIN the Theory of Change behind your Logic Model;
- ADAPT your program design and performance measurement plans in light of major disruptions and/or challenges;
- WRITE a Results-Based Report.
Prices are in USD, except for Canadian participants who may pay by CAD cheque.
– Government, UN System, Multinationals, NGOs – USD $1285 early bird price + GST
– Full-time Student w/ proof of student status – USD $1160 early bird price + GST
Note: Workshop limited to 24 people. To avoid disappointment, register early. Your place in the workshop is guaranteed once full registration fees are received by Mosaic.Register