Nonprofit Financial Resilience Lab with Betty Ferreira
This interactive workshop will teach participants the principles of financial resilience in times of change while providing each participant the opportunity to assess the financial resilience of the organization’s they work for or volunteer with.
It will introduce concepts and discuss the importance of:
– assessing your organization’s level of preparedness for change and complexity;
– assessing the impact of any potential funding changes on the organization;
– making proactive strategic decisions about programs and services based on an integrated financial and strategic lens;
– understanding the true allocation of direct and indirect costs of programs;
– determining the organization and the programs that are ‘resilient’ to changes in funding; and
– ensuring proper financial reporting and oversight of the programs and the organization.
When: June 4, 2019 from 10 am – 4 pm
Where: Centre for Social Innovation (CSI) – Annex
Cost: $175 per person or
$150 per person if there are two or more registrants from the same nonprofit organization.
All purchases are final.
About the Facilitator:
Betty Ferreira FCPA, FCMA is a former Executive Director of several not-for-profit organizations and the founder and principal consultant of ReStructure Consulting, a niche consulting firm focusing on building the resilience of not-for-profit organizations so that they are better equipped to fulfill their mission.