Toronto’s Climate Optimists – Valentine’s Day Zero Waste Dinner
A night full of stories, delicious local Zero Waste bites and a connection with other like-minded climate optimists.
Climate Optimists – Valentine’s Day Zero Waste Dinner!
With this month being the celebration of love, we are happy to announce our next event: Climate Optimists – Valentine’s Day Zero Waste Dinner!
At this month’s dinner, Vince Schutt. Co-Founder of Environmentum will be our special guest facilitator, guiding our discussion about “talking about Climate Change with Friends, Family, and loved ones!”
This event will take place at the CSI, 192 Spadina Ave, on Friday, February 24h, 2023, from 6:00 – 8:00 PM EST.
Buy your tickets here!
We want to break the walls of isolation and find community while enjoying a delicious Zero Waste meal together!
This is for you if:
- You are looking for funny and exciting ways to learn and connect with sustainability
- You care about your personal impact and want to do something about it
- You are concerned about climate change and are looking for a support network to help you start or to prioritize
- You want to turn your Eco-Anxiety into the inspiration that fuels your action
- You are looking for inspiration and connection with the natural world and other like-minded people
- You want to bring sustainability into your life from a positive and joyful perspective
Hope to see you there!
*Your ticket includes a Zero Waste dinner via Inwit
**All materials needed will be provided
***The menu will include delicious Vegetarian and Vegan options, with gluten-free options Isn’t that great?!Register