Position: Manager, Marketing
Location: Toronto, Montreal
Deadline: January 7, 2024
Employment Type: Employment
Position Level: Senior
Closing Date: January 7, 2024
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Communications & Engagement and acting as a key leader on the Communications & Engagement team, the Manager, Marketing (MM) is responsible for leading and executing a variety of marketing and public engagement strategies in support of business development, program delivery and broader organizational goals. The MM will support the implementation of a public outreach strategy, as well as manage day-to-day marketing activities and annual planning. This position can be in one of the following locations – Ontario, Quebec, B.C., NWT.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish to drive business development, Advisor recruitment and public engagement.
- Works closely with the Leadership team to understand needs for marketing support for business development/program funding opportunities, Advisor recruitment and public engagement.
- Responsible for annual planning of marketing and engagement strategy including budget management.
- Develop and execute public engagement campaigns aimed at increasing brand profile, recruitment and for contractual program requirements.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
- Manages Social Media Officer
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Three to five years of experience in the field of marketing, sales or public relations
- University degree or college diploma in marketing or a similar field, such as sales or business administration
- Proven success in developing and executing marketing plans and campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual (French) an asset
- Strong project management, budget management and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Personable and able to work in a multicultural team environment
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Rewarding and meaningful work environment
- Work/Life balance; remote or hybrid work and flexible schedules
- Comprehensive Health Benefits plan
- Mental Health & Wellness Programs
- Generous employer matched pension plan
- Internal training & development events
- Mentorship program
- Innovative, collaborative & creative work environment
- Competitive base salary
- General time-off policies
- Holiday office closure
- Value diversity and inclusiveness
Please forward your resume, cover letter, including salary expectations, with Marketing Manager in the subject line to:
Jennifer Rovet, Recruitment Manager
Application deadline: January 7, 2024
Catalyste+ is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
In the spirit of peace, friendship and respect, we recognize that our work takes place on traditional Indigenous territories across Canada. We also wish to acknowledge that the CESO office in Toronto is located on the traditional Indigenous territory of the Huron-Wendat, Haudenosaunee, the Anishnabeg, the Chippewa and the territory of the Mississaugas of the New Credit. In Montreal, our office is located on the unceded territory of the Kanien’kehá:ka.