Harmony for Hope: A Christmas Concert for Ukrainian Orphans
A Christmas concert featuring festive tunes from saxophonists, choirs and full orchestras, dedicated to raising funds for Ukrainian orphans who have fled their home country.
About this event:
Good Neighbors Canada is a registered charity dedicated to creating sustainable, community-based development projects and providing emergency relief. With an unwavering commitment to improving the lives of children in need, we actively support Ukrainian orphans in Romania, providing essential resources, daily meals, and a nurturing environment, ensuring every child has the chance to thrive.
This December, Good Neighbors Canada is running a Christmas concert dedicated to raising funds for Ukrainian orphans who have fled their home country and are now living in Romania. We want to offer them hope and a brighter future.
Experience the magic of the season with “Harmony for Hope,” a music concert featuring talented performers and musicians – from beautiful choirs to energizing saxophone orchestras. Join us for an unforgettable evening of music, culture, and compassion, all in the spirit of giving.
Live Performances showcasing a blend of traditional and contemporary music, from over 100 performers across six featured groups;
- Toronto Accord Saxophone Orchestra
- Toronto Korean Seventh-day Adventist Church Ensemble
- Toronto Yum Kwang Church Ebenezer Women’s Choir
- Toronto Christian Saxophone Orchestra
- Toronto Elder’s Choir
- Toronto Saxophone Collective (TSC)
Plus, explore our social enterprise stall, to shop for handmade, sustainable homeware and accessories as Christmas presents for your loved ones. Every purchase directly contributes to the humanitarian efforts of Good Neighbors Canada.
Festive refreshments are available in our cozy café area, including some winter warmers and snacks to enjoy throughout the show.
Funds raised from this concert will primarily support our partner orphanages in the following areas:
- Orphanage operations and staffing
- Food and nutrition to support growth and development
- The development of a safe, enriching playground
Tickets are $20, with pay-as-you-feel donations above this amount welcomed.
Doors will open at 6:30pm with unreserved seating; come early to ensure the best seat in the house!
– All proceeds from ticket sales, donations, and fundraising activities will go directly to support Ukrainian orphans in Romania. Thank you for your generosity and compassion. Together, we can bring hope and happiness to the lives of these vulnerable children.
– This event will be delivered in Korean and English languages.
If you wish to learn more about Good Neighbors Canada’s work, please see: www.goodneighborscanada.ca