A Webinar with Ken Wyman on Major Gifts Fundraising
How can you connect with those fabulous people who give charities big donations with lots of nice round zeros in all the right places? They may be closer than you think! These individuals contribute far more than corporations or foundations, yet many non-profit groups don’t know how to reach them properly. This can be productive fundraising, particularly in the short term. Individuals can respond quickly, with no bureaucratic grant-approval process.
Date and Time: April 10, 2018 | 1:00 – 2:00 PM ET
Note: A recording of the webinar will be made available to all those who register.
Ken will show you how to:
• Learn who gives and who should ask
• Discover connections to donors
• Prepare yourself and the donors before the big ask
• Collect material to bring even if you never show it to the donors
• Decide what to say first — and what you should never say
• Make an appointment
• Plan where to sit down for the big moment
• Handle the donors’ toughest challenges
About Ken Wyman
For more than 35 years Ken has invented and adapted techniques to help non-profit groups – particularly environmental organizations – learn the secrets of sustainable growth. He is a professor and former Program Coordinator in the Humber College post-grad Fundraising Management Program. See https://mediastudies.humber.ca/programs/fundraising-management.html