Workshop: “Get The Job You Want! For Aspiring Humanitarian Aid & Int’l Development Workers”
Who is this workshop for? People who:
– Want to work in international development or humanitarian aid.
– Don’t want to waste their time applying endlessly for jobs or going to countless interviews with no results.
– Don’t want to make compromises on their dream.
– Know they want to work in this field but are struggling with gaining more clarity on what exactly they want to do.
– Want a small, intimate setting to ask tough questions in a safe space.
Who is this workshop ideally suited to? This workshop is ideally suited for:
– Graduate Students in International Development, International Relations or related field.
– People transitioning from one role to another in the fields of humanitarian aid and international development.
– Sign-up by December 31st, 2017 and receive a $10 discount. The regular ticket price is $85 starting January 1st, 2018.
– 30 minutes of dedicated Q&A time!
– Have Your Say! Fill-out this 2-question survey to have your input included in the workshop. https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FMMMFNB
At the end of this workshop you will have:
– A strategic plan to get the job you want.
– Practical Tips For Your Cover letter & CV.
– The tools you need to prepare for work & informational interviews.
– Tips on how to address the Catch-22: You don’t have experience because you don’t have a job. You don’t have a job because you don’t have the experience.
– Info on what You Need To Know About Your Future Employer
What to expect:
On January 15, 2018, you will receive a short e-mail on what to keep in mind to get the most out of the workshop.
When does the early bird sale end?
The early bird sale ends Sunday December 31st, 2017.
How many participants will there be for the session?
To get the most out of this workshop there will be only 12 participants. It’s about quality time!
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
If you have specific questions you would like to ask before you sign-up, send me an e-mail: email@example.com