SDGs Reporting Training
An interactive workshop for sustainability professionals to learn how to keep track of and report on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Global Compact Network Canada is excited to offer a workshop session with industry leaders and global experts on how to report on the SDGs.
We have invited renowned industry leaders and experts on the topic, such as the UN Global Compact, Statistics Canada, and Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), to share the recent developments on SDGs reporting.
Why join this workshop?
– Get insight on how to best report on the SDGs and align to other reporting frameworks.
– Be able to meet the growing expectations of the investors and other stakeholders on SDG Reporting, in order for them to make better-informed investment and voting decisions.
– To remain competitive – around four in ten CR reports from both N100 and G250 companies have already linked their ESG activity with the SDGs.
– To be able to benchmark and improve your current practices for SDGs reporting.
– To get an overview of the emerging practices to report on the 17 global goals.
– To be able to showcase leadership – we have been asked by the Government to collect best practice examples from companies.
– To discuss how to supplement the Statistics Canada’s national efforts to improve the next Canadian Voluntary National Review on SDG progress in Canada.
During the day, you will:
– Share experiences and learn from the successes and failures of existing real-life examples from industry peers.
– Engage in an interactive learning experience that will showcase emerging practices
– Discuss Global and Canadian vision for SDGs reporting with representative from Statistics Canada.
– Receive advice from sustainability reporting experts, such as the UN Global Compact, Statistics Canada, and the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) (TBC).
– Build capacity for improving or developing a process to report on the SDGs
– Discuss the Global and the Canadian vision for SDGs reporting
– Receive a certificate for participation
– Have the opportunity to join a networking group to support your reporting efforts for the next year.
– Have the opportunity to get a 20% discount on GCNC’s Reporting Peer-review Program next year.
When: September 6th, 2018 from 10 AM to 3 PM EST
Where: Baker McKenzie Toronto Head Office
Registration price (only SDG Reporting Workshop): GCNC Network Supporter CAD $315 +FEES&HST (CAD $50.40) / Non-GCNC Network Supporter CAD $350 +FEES&HST (CAD $56)