Position: Youth Advisory Committee
Employer: Good Neighbors Canada
Deadline: March 22, 2023
Employment Type: Volunteer
Position Level: Entry Level
Closing Date: March 22, 2023
Calling all youth with a passion for international development and humanitarianism, or wishing to develop their skills in governance with a Canadian non-profit…
Good Neighbors Canada invites you to join our Youth Advisory Committee!
The Youth Advisory Committee is an opportunity for young people aged 18-28 to support the mission of Good Neighbors Canada through promoting the charity’s programs and services and raising awareness about issues affecting young people globally. Youth Advisors will develop their leadership and community engagement skills in partnership with like-minded peers.
Why join our Youth Advisory Committee?
– Gain experience working to support international development causes
– Strengthen your resume through developing governance and fundraising experience
– Collaborate with international Good Neighbors colleagues around the world
– An opportunity to run fundraising initiatives or events with GNCA funding
– Great rewards for commitment, including annual cash scholarship prizes, overseas volunteering opportunities, and the possibility of employment within GNCA!
Commitment ranges from a minimum of 2 hours per month to as much as you feel willing and able. You can read more about the work of Good Neighbors Canada at goodneighborscanada.ca.
Questions? Join us for a live information session on Wednesday, March 22nd at 7pm. To sign up, fill out our registration form linked below. The recorded session and further info about applying will be released after this date!