Position: Special Projects Coordinator
Employer: Transforming Faces
Deadline: August 29, 2021
Employment Type: Employment
Position Level: Entry Level
Salary Range: 42,000-46,000
Closing Date: August 29, 2021
About the Position:
As our Special Projects Coordinator, you are a skilled administrator – you enjoy working efficiently and accurately. Beyond this administrative base, you are keen to ‘lean-in’ and contribute to achieving our Program outcomes and Engagement objectives.
Our dynamic team is collaborating with partners around the world in innovative ways to see more children born with cleft experience full rehabilitation, even amidst the backdrop of the pandemic. You resonate with our approach to sustainable international partnerships and find meaning in work that that helps children thrive.
Your role will encompass two primary functions: Administrative/Technical Operations, and Project Development.
Practically speaking, you will work closely with our Communications & Engagement Manager and our Program Manager for Global Initiatives to:
– Ensure TF donors, supporters and volunteers are appropriately thanked for their contributions
– Maintain accuracy of TF’s Keela donor database
– Assist with MailChimp and database management
– Collaborate with TF’s Program Manager for Global Initiatives to support the Circle of Cleft Professionals’ popular webinar series and global Solutions4CCC conference
– Contribute to updating the TF, CoCP, S4CCC websites as required
– Manage elements of an innovative research project using Redcap
– Coordinate production of public and partner-facing materials
– Oversee logistics regarding our partners’ involvement in the Cleft 2022 international conference.
Based on your interests and skills, your role may also involve opportunities to employ your creative eye and design-savvy, experience in podcast production, research monitoring, and project impact calculation.
For the right person, this role offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to a dynamic and collaborative NGO, while also stretching and growing into new project areas.