FUNDRAISING ESSENTIALS WITH MIKHAEL BORNSTEIN
This seminar series is ideal for new fundraisers, part-time fundraisers, and those who work in small fundraising shops.
Over six weeks, we will focus on the essentials of fundraising. We will explore the fundamental principles of effective fundraising, review the most common forms of fundraising, and learn how to grow your fundraising results.
In addition to six 90-minute interactive webinars, you will receive six resource manuals containing checklists, templates, and step-by-step guides.
By the end of this seminar series, participants will understand:
1. Current trends in fundraising and how they impact fundraising practice
2. Fundraising ethics and fundamental principles
3. How to effectively ask individuals for major gifts
4. How to use direct marketing techniques to grow a strong base of support
5. The practices of effective grant writers
6. How to organize successful and cost-effective special events
7. How to generate revenue and awareness through online fundraising
8. How to structure a fundraising program that will generate results and maximize return on investment
Event Link: https://www.sustainabilitynetwork.ca/events/fundraising-essentials-with-mikhael-bornstein
Registration Link: https://www.tickettailor.com/events/sustainabilitynetwork/1101090