Engaging Media 101 Webinar with Jennifer Singh
Everyone knows media exposure is crucial across all industries and sectors, but perhaps getting that desired media attention feels like a huge mystery. Here’s the good news (pun intended), it doesn’t have to be complicated and confusing.
In this signature workshop, get the inside scoop on building your credibility as a go-to expert and leveraging the media to increase public awareness of your organizations.
What you will learn:
– What types of stories the media needs from small organizations
– When is the best time of the week, month and year to send your pitch
– How to find the right media contact to send your story idea to
– What to include in your pitch and what to leave out
This workshop is perfect if:
– You are a small or medium-sized organization hoping to improve your media strategies
– You are looking for media attention for your organization’s work
– You want to build your credibility as an expert in your industry/sector
– You want to increase public awareness on your work and impact through brand awareness