We’re Here & We’ve Got Something to Say: A Webinar for Youth on Breaking into Policy Spaces
Calling out all youth interested in advancing youth-led sustainable development through policy, advocacy and community-led change.
Join the Ontario Council for International Cooperation (OCIC) on March 27, 2019 at 6:30 PM (EST) in a live webinar with Larissa Crawford for Youth Breaking into Policy Spaces. This youth-facilitated, 2-hour session will deliver the inspiration and tools required by students and young professionals looking to break into policy and politics.
Participants will leave with an increased capacity to:
1) draw connections between their local and global impact;
2) frame their professional and lived experience for applications and biographies;
3) prepare for strategic boldness and assertion of identity in high-level policy and political spaces;
4) network with confidence in these spaces; and
5) follow-up with connections to establish meaningful relationships.
This webinar has been designed in a way that appeals to a diverse range of learning styles. If a participant requires accommodated learning materials or support, please contact the facilitator directly at email@example.com.
Will the webinar be recorded?
The webinar will be recorded and shared with registrants. Please register if you would like to receive the recorded version.
Please contact Eugenia Ochoa, OCIC’s Public Engagement Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
While there are no specific registration fees, we invite donations of $10 to $20 dollars to help support our costs.Register