Position: Program Officer (13-Month Contract)
Employer: Transforming Faces
Deadline: May 18, 2022
Employment Type: Employment
Position Level: Mid Level
Salary Range: 55,000
Closing Date: May 18, 2022
As our Program Officer (13-month contract), your focus will be upon deepening the impact of TF’s Comprehensive Cleft Care (CCC) partnership work within our existing network in Asia and Africa, and supporting the Program Team in nurturing our global collaborations.
You will be based in Toronto with flexibility for regular work from home days.
Practically speaking, your anticipated tasks will include:
- Managing relationships with TF’s partners in Ethiopia and India
- Documenting strengths and areas for growth in partner financial and narrative project reports and providing coaching as required
- Guiding partners through the process of renewing multi-year project funding contracts
- Contributing to grant reporting responsibilities
- Supporting global initiatives including the Circle of Cleft Professionals and Solutions for Comprehensive Cleft Care 2022 conference and follow-up from the CLEFT 2022 conference in Edinburgh, Scotland
For a dedicated Program Officer, this role offers an exciting opportunity to demonstrate project management leadership and to make a meaningful contribution to TF’s strategy during a period of substantial growth.
Interested applicants should complete a Fitzii application (including resume and cover letter) here: https://www.fitzii.com/apply/67072
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis with a target start date of July 4, 2022.