Position: Junior Business Analyst
Location: Toronto, Montreal
Deadline: August 12, 2022
Employment Type: Employment
Position Level: Entry Level
Closing Date: August 12, 2022
CESO is a leading economic development organization dedicated to sustainably reducing poverty and fostering economic growth in Canada and globally. Our CESO Advisors (CAs) are senior-level professionals and executives who are interested in sharing their knowledge and expertise in meaningful ways.
Reporting to the Manager, Business Systems Analysis and Support, the Junior Business Analyst will support the Manager and provide backup to the Network Analyst. This support will be focused on the assignment management system and workflow/process improvements. This position is currently hybrid with in-office work in Toronto OR Montreal.
- Provide friendly, timely, useful and ongoing support and training for all Quickbase users (staff, volunteers and partners).
- Manage the onboarding of new Quickbase users, ensuring appropriate permissions are in place when their job begins.
- Create new/modify existing tools and reports as needed to support all CESO staff, volunteers and partners within a committed time frame.
- Proactively offer options and solutions to improve support of CESO’s work.
- Provide ongoing maintenance to ensure Quickbase is operating efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure proper procedures are in place and applied (including role alignment) to ensure data security and privacy.
- Provide insightful, accurate and actionable business analysis as needed.
- Be an active, engaged participant of the project team, using knowledge and experience to help the team produce the best results possible.
- Provide backup support to the Network Administrator for all IT related activities - server, deployed laptops/desktops, copier, etc.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- University degree and one to three years experience in business systems applications, IT - knowledge of PC and server environment
- Strong initiative and ability to manage time while maintaining attention to detail at all times
- Excellent communications skills - oral and written
- Ability to think strategically, while also demonstrating strong analytical and conceptual thinking
- Demonstrate thoroughness in all work and ability to forward think in specific situations
- French language skills are an asset
Please forward your resume, cover letter and salary expectations with Junior Business Analyst in the subject line to:
Jennifer Rovet, Recruitment Manager
Application deadline: August 12, 2022
CESO is an equal opportunity employer.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.