Position: Executive Assistant.
Deadline: March 19, 2018
Employment Type: Employment
Position Level: Mid Level
Closing Date: March 19, 2018
PWRDF is seeking to fill the position of Executive Assistant. This position reports to the Executive Director and is a full-time position. The incumbent will have key responsibility for board and membership support as well as office needs for PWRDF.
Specific areas of responsibility include
• Administrative and logistical support for board, committee and other organizational meetings and events
• Management and documentation of information related to policy, agreements, personnel and other organizational activities
• Assistance to Board Leadership and PWRDF Management in the carrying out of their responsibilities
The ideal candidate will have:
• Strong communication skills and software proficiency related to information management
• Superior organizational and administrative ability
• Respect for and commitment to representing the Anglican Church of Canada
This posting can be found online at https://pwrdf.org/who-we-are/staff/job-opportunity-executive-assistant/
A full description for the position can be found at https://pwrdf.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/EA-Position-Description.pdf
Interested applicants should submit a resume accompanied by a letter which details their experience and the reason for their interest in effectively carrying out the responsibilities of this position.
Applications should be submitted by 5 pm on March 19 to the following: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Primate’s World Relief and Development Fund is an inclusive employer. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with Ontario’s Human Rights Code. If you require accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please direct the request to the email address as noted: firstname.lastname@example.org