Position: Data Administrator
Employer: Canadian Feed The Children
Deadline: March 8, 2022
Employment Type: Employment
Position Level: Entry Level
Closing Date: March 8, 2022
Title: Data Administrator
Type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Canada (Flexible)
Canadian Feed the Children’s vision is a world in which children thrive, free of poverty. For nearly 35 years, CFTC has been working with Indigenous Peoples in Canada, and local partners in Uganda, Ethiopia, Ghana, Bolivia, to deliver community-led programs that have positive, meaningful, and sustained impact on the food security, health and well-being of children and youth and the self-sufficiency of their families and communities.
About this Opportunity
We care about building lasting relationships with our supporters and our data is critical in helping us to do that. This is a newly created position, and for the right person, this is an opportunity to support our charity through your experience with data to achieve our goal – to improve the wellbeing of children and youth, in Canada and around the world.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive individual to take responsibility for the delivery of several key functions as it relates to Data Administration. You will lead the management of CFTC’s CRM strategy and help to deliver a superior user experience across the organization. You will be responsible for the importing of data into the database, provide business intelligence insights to our portfolio fundraising teams, and maintain our data integrity.
You’ll have advance knowledge of relational databases, excellent attention to detail and be skilled and comfortable in building good working relationships with colleagues and external suppliers.
You’ll be joining our team at an exciting time as we implement our new strategic plan, and you will have input into how we transform and use data to engage our supporters. This is a remote role and will be supported by an amazing work culture and great colleagues.
• Maintain the integrity, security and performance of CFTC’s CRM – Raiser’s Edge NXT
• Manage quality control and implement best practice for data entry, constituent information management and data imports
• Oversee the entry of all required information into Raiser’s Edge NXT - importing, exporting, and processing
• Responsible for policies and procedures for data reporting and compliance
• Report on stewardship and acquisition through data extraction to support fundraising portfolio analysis
• Act as liaison between Development and Finance in monthly reconciliation of gifts and accounting
• Develop and maintain fundraising dashboards, ensuring regular updates
• Data extracts and list pulls for fundraising activity (monthly donors, major donors, mass single gift, legacy and community engagement)
• Perform weekly, monthly and annual maintenance tasks including data hygiene
• A minimum of 2 years' experience in an CRM/ Data Administration role
• A clear understanding of the not-for-profit sector
• A flexible positive attitude
• Experience managing and maintaining CRM databases, including Raiser’s Edge and ImportOmatic
• Administration experience with consolidated annual receipting for monthly donors
• Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
• Strong organization skills – assessment of priorities, meeting of deadlines etc.
• Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
• The ability to autonomously and also collaboratively within a team
• Experience using data visualization tools such as MS Power BI and Tableau is an asset
Interested? Please quote the position title in the subject line and submit your resume and cover letter by March 8, 2022 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest however only those under consideration will be contacted. This position will remain open until the successful candidate has been selected.
Canadian Feed the Children (CFTC) is committed to inclusive, accessible, and barrier-free employment practices and to creating a workplace that reflects and supports the diversity of our community. We encourage and welcome applications from qualified applicants including members of racialized groups, Indigenous Peoples, women, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity. Please let us know if you require an accommodation and we will work with you to ensure a barrier-free hiring process. For further information about Accessibility or Accommodation process at CFTC, please contact our People and Culture Department.