|View Employer Profile||
Friday, June 16, 2017FULL DESCRIPTION
BRIEF DESCRIPTION:Cuso International in Bolivia is searching for someone with your skillset to conduct a diagnostic of the implementation of the Youth Law in Santa Cruz.
Cuso International began its relationship with the The Departmental Government of Santa Cruz in 2011 through the creation of Youth and Employment Center of Santa Cruz. We've also supported youth employability issues, such as the "Departmental Forum of Youth Employment" in 2014, among other activities. Currently, we're focused on supporting the actions of the Board of Youth, mainly within the framework of the Departmental Youth Law of 2011, in order to find practical ways to implement it.
As such, we're excited to receive a volunteer that will support their local colleagues in delivering a diagnostic of the current situation for youth and work in collaboration with them to implement the Departmental Youth Law. You'll work in the Youth Directive Committee of the Departmental Government of Santa Cruz and also help develop public policies and concrete activities for labor and socio-economic inclusion of youth.
As a volunteer, you will:
- Analyze existing data and analysis on youth issues in the partner.
- Identify sources and research around on youth issues.
- Develop a diagnostic on youth and employment.
- Identify and establish relationships with other stakeholders linked to youth issues at the departmental level, such as municipalities, educational institutions, development projects, and private sector companies among others.
- Develop an implementation strategy for the Youth Law focused on youth and employment.