|View Employer Profile||
Friday, June 16, 2017FULL DESCRIPTION
BRIEF DESCRIPTION:Cuso International Bolivia is searching for a volunteer like you to utilize your community development expertise and work with the staff at the Youth Employment Centre (CJE) to develop and help implement the Plan for Life Workshops under the Employability Platform of the Municipality of La Paz.
These workshops are critical to women in vulnerable situations between the ages of 15 to 30 years that need the skills, personal development and counseling to help them succeed all on their own in independently supporting themselves.
As a volunteer, you will:
- Facilitate internal and external Plan for Life workshops.
- Archive and organize the registration forms, necessities and follow-up corresponding to the area and deliver them to the administration for global systematization.
- Update the database on the entities that work with vulnerable women.
- Personalized counseling as per requested.
- Support in any other activities of the organization.