|View Employer Profile||
Friday, June 16, 2017FULL DESCRIPTION
BRIEF DESCRIPTION:Cuso International Bolivia is looking for a volunteer like you to support the Youth Employment Centre (CJE) of La Paz in their outreach strategy to current and potential youth in need of their services.
The CJEs in Bolivia are modeled after the Carrefour Jeunesse Emploi of Gatineau, Quebec. These centers work towards the improvement of living conditions of youth in their communities, providing services such as vocational education, entrepreneurship guidance, job search and support, as well as many other services.
As the volunteer for this placement, you'll be working towards reaching youth between the ages of 15-30 by informing and guiding them on the services offered by the CJE, including trainings in technical and academic levels, motivating them to start their career plans.
As a volunteer, you will:
- Inform and guide youth at the CJE in the institutional policies and processes.
- Create and facilitate internal and external workshops in vocational education and training.
- Attend different employment-related fairs and events to reach different audiences.
- Aide the Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor in the implementation of a monitoring & evaluation system.
- Support in any other additional activities when needed.