|View Employer Profile||
Friday, June 16, 2017FULL DESCRIPTION
BRIEF DESCRIPTION:Cuso International in Bolivia is looking for a communications volunteer like you to advise and support CISTAC in their communication strategy.
CISTAC is an organization that has over 20 years of experience on working on positive masculinities and gender equality from the male point of view. During the late boom of masculinities, CISTAC needs support in communications.
You'll work with your local colleagues in transferring your communications knowledge, promoting CISTAC's activities and creating educational opportunities for a positive masculinity approach. You'll help CISTAC to reach an abundance of people that they haven't been able to engage in this important cause.
As a volunteer, you will:
- Develop and implement a communications strategy.
- Share recommendations and improve CISTAC'S official website.
- Support in the design and development of communications tools, materials and online activities.
- Advise and support in the development and management of CISTAC's social media platforms.
- Support CISTAC in their public awareness and promotion.